Videosecurity is a service offered by IPS 7 LTD, which is a high-tech operational centre for round-the-clock CCTV by video cameras according to client-set criteria.
IPS 7 LTD does not perform private security activities within the meaning of the Private Security Activity Act /PSAA/ and Ordinance 8121з-611/11.06.2018.
As a data controller, IPS 7 LTD complies with all provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act /PDPA/ and Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Learn more here.
As a company with long years of experience in the technology field, we offer our customers innovative and effective solutions:
- Round-the-clock video surveillance according to individually set client criteria.
- Providing modern and high-tech equipment to the client.
- Design, construction and configuration of high-tech CCTV and control systems. Our service provides maximum effect from the installed cameras.
- Client’s option to choose an individual CCTV plan.
- Higher Alert CCTV Plan means that the customer’s site will be monitored on a 3-times larger screen, supported by software with intelligent motion and sound detection.
* Higher Alert CCTV Plan means that the customer’s site will be monitored on a 3-times larger screen, supported by software with intelligent motion and sound detection.
- Signing a contract with a minimum term of 3 or 12 months, depending on the selected CCTV plan.
- The contracts are signed with the company IPS7 LTD.
- Maintenance and servicing of the CCTV equipment, in case the client has chosen a CCTV plan, with equipment provided by us.
- Confidentiality, transparent and flexible conditions.
Round-the-clock video monitoring:
- What is video monitoring?
IPS 7 LTD has a high-tech operational duty centre, performing round-the-clock CCTV and monitoring of customer sites. The service is extremely efficient and guarantees immediate identification of a problem and taking appropriate actions.
Our on-duty operators:
- establish contacts with the Ministry of Interior, Fire-brigade and Rescue, Emergency Aid, etc.;
- contact the security company of the site;
- contact the owner or the assignor;
Individual instructions are prepared for each client, agreed in advance and in accordance with the site requirements and features (view of CCTV cameras, contact persons, situation requiring attention).
- What do we offer?
If there is a CCTV system on site, our team will connect your system to our duty centre.
If there is a CCTV system, our technical department has the opportunity to connect the system to the duty centre, after an inspection. Most modern CCTV systems work on similar protocols and integration is possible. In case of system incompatibility, our team can make a proposal to improve the quality of your CCTV system.
There is no minimum contract term for this service.
If there is no CCTV system on site, we offer a convenient solution for the client.
Our team will design, deliver and install a complete CCTV system in accordance with the specific requirements of the site, without the need to purchase the necessary equipment and without paying for installation.
With this service the term of the contract is at least 12 months.
- What do you get?
Round-the-clock video surveillance of your sites;
Possibility for individual requirements;
Access to the CCTV system by all client’s devices (mobile phones, computers, tablets), through a mobile application on your device with individual access data.
Security and service by personnel highly qualified in the field;
Guaranteed discretion and confidentiality;
Up to 30 working days recording;